NBC Quickly Deletes Report Where They Claimed Paul Pelosi Told Responding Officers, “Everything’s Good”

    So, the strangeness with this Pelosi attack story is getting weirder, as new and changing versions of the story come out. NBC posted a video and article, that totally re-told the entire story and everyone who watched and read it was left with their jaws on the floor. Gone was the third person, who supposedly answered the door. NBC says Paul answered the door and told them everything was fine. Um, excuse me, he said what???

    Also, they said in the report that the two men had spent at least thirty minutes together before the cops arrived.

    Again, what? Thirty minutes?

    Okay, and where did Paul Pelosi spend these thirty minutes, locked in the bathroom, and if so, why did he answer the door?

    There are so many questions – even more now after the NBC report, but wait, it gets even stranger.

    NBC has now deleted that report.

    Breitbart reported that the latest news on the Paul Pelosi incident is that when the cops showed up at his house last week, he told them, “everything’s good,” and then walked back into his house as though he had nothing to fear from his alleged assailant, David DePape.

    That’s when Berkeley hippie David DePape allegedly whomped Nancy Pelosi’s 82-year-old husband with a hammer.

    Just like everything else that appears to go against the media’s ludicrous lie about Mr. Pelosi being the victim of a crazed Trump supporter (who lives in a hippie commune plastered with gay flags and Black Lives Matter banners), rest assure this report will soon be retracted, [UPDATE: As I predicted hours ago, NBC has retracted its reporting that violated The Approved Narrative] but for now, check it out:

    Paul Pelosi never let on to responding officers that he was in distress just seconds before he walked back into his house where a man bludgeoned him with a hammer, new details have revealed.

    The 82-year-old husband of the US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi instead smiled at the officers who had responded to the high priority 911 call at his San Francisco home last week, according to court documents, and told them ‘everything’s good.’

    Instead of telling officers he needed help, or trying to flee the home, Pelosi retreated back into the foyer where police saw the attacker strike him with a hammer, sources close to the investigation told NBC News.
    Here’s the original report from the election deniers at NBC News.

    NBC adds, “Why Pelosi didn’t try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear.”

    Then there’s this from NBC: “We still don’t know what happened between Mr. Pelosi and the suspect for the 30 minutes they are alone and in that house.”

    Thirty minutes?

    Fake media outlets like the election deniers at Politico initially reported a third person was in the house and that this third person opened the door for police. Then Politico retracted that report and criticized those who believed their initial report for “spreading disinformation.”

    All they have to do is release the security video and the bodycam footage, and almost everything will be answered that way.

    But the fact that they refuse to do that, should tell you everything to need to know about the so-called “truthfulness” of this cockamamie story.

    Content created by Missy Crane

    What are your thoughts on the story? Let us know in the comments below!

    Previous articleBiden’s closing argument: GOP threatens democracy
    Next articleDemocrats want to give Biden admin $100M to promote abortion access